Wall & Ceiling Panels
Plastic wall panel systems provide aesthetic finishes that are easily cleanable, moisture and corrosion resistant and easy to install with a variety of trim and hardware options available. Regardless of your application, we have you covered!
Our Available Wall & Ceiling Panel Systems
OPS carries a variety of corrugated panel options which feature a ½” thick PVC core panel with a Polyethylene face which provides a smooth, durable, and cleanable panel surface. Standard options include:
- Panel Sizes: 4′ x 8′ | 4′ x 10′ | 4′ x 12′
- No Poly Face | Single Sided Poly Face | Double Sided Poly Face
- Custom sizes are available upon request
Trusscore PVC Interlocking Liner Panel
Trusscore PVC Wall and Ceiling Paneling is designed to satisfy your most demanding expectations. Easy to install, Trusscore is designed to fasten directly to any existing wall surface or framing, and its tongue and groove construction provides a seamless installation with no visible fasteners. Trust it for your most demanding projects.
Features and Advantages:
- High strength webbed design provides outstanding spanning capability.
- Surface is highly durable and resistant to scratches, bacteria, chemicals, mold and moisture.
- Available in 16″ width. Standard lengths are 16′ and 20′ however custom lengths are available at no additional cost. Available in white and gray.
Ribcore PVC Ribbed Panel
Ribcore PVC Corrugated panels are long-lasting, cost-effective and simple to install and maintain. They are well-suited for a broad range of agricultural, commercial, industrial, and residential uses and applications. Standard rib profile includes a 3″ or 9″ rib spacing.
Features and Advantages:
- Made from 100% Virgin PVC
- Great alternative to metal or wood – will not rot or rust
- Easy to install and easy to clean
- Long-lasting and cost-effective
Norlock PVC Planking
Primarily used in livestock facilities for both interior walls and calf pen partitions, Norlock panels are low-maintenance, hygienic and abuse-resistant. The profile offers easy cleaning, and superior durability. When standing a wall, no framing is needed as it is intended to be a self-supporting panel system.
- Available in 9″ and 20″ widths. Standard length is 20′ however custom lengths are available at no additional cost. Available in white.
What our clients are saying...
“We gave them a vision or idea of what we wanted it to look like, and they still maintained a lot of the old character”
– Sean, owner of Northwoods Brew Pub
“Always helpful and friendly”
– Chad C.
– Lyle R.
Questions? We've got you covered!
Contact Us today for your custom plastic fabrication, liner, and floor coating needs!